**This position will be: Complete In-Person**
The Boston Parks and Recreation Department programming offers free programs in different neighborhood parks throughout the City of Boston . Serving several demographics including an at-risk population and children whose families cannot afford summer camps or extra curricular activities including, sports, arts and crafts, movies or concerts.
1. Assume responsibility of the up keep and maintenance of the Golf Course
2. Maintain an inventory of equipment and materials.
3. Establish a working relationship with Golf Course Staff.
4. Have detailed knowledge of the course.
1. Must be able to workout outdoors for an extended period of time during summer months.
2. Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
3. Assist with children at the Golf Programs when and where needed.
4. Must be able to follow through with directions and instructions.