**This position will be: Completely Remote**
We are an education service provider who provide culturally competent education services in communities of color. You will learn about many aspect of the African Diaspora and use your cultural knowledge to engage with the community to effectively communicate important information.
You will have opportunities to learn about African diaspora Cultural Nutrition Education, financial literacy and entrepreneurship, STEAM & social justice , develop projects/events and give educational presentations.
Have fun learning while making a positive difference our community.
1. Learn Afrimerican Academy educational content.
2. Aid in development of educational content, projects and events.
3. Give presentations to community in teams.
4. Lead working in teams, discussions and activities. (Student coordinator).
5. Aid Teachers in coordination of classes (Administrative Assistant).
1. Be proficient in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
2. Be confident and good in written and verbal communication.
3. Have a grasp of social justice issues affecting communities of color.
4. Creative problem solver.
5. Great team member.